Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled
- In Donbass, the Russian army confirmed the victory in the main area of Lehman, A crossroad that opens the way to the major cities of Sloviansk and Kramatorsk. “As a result of the joint action of the Donetsk People’s Republic and the militia units of the Russian Armed Forces, the city of Liman was completely liberated from the Ukrainian nationalists.”Russia’s Defense Ministry said in a statement that the announcement was made the day before by pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine.
- Although Ukraine, a major agricultural power, can no longer export its grain Due to the blockade of its ports, Vladimir Putin said he was ready to discuss resumption of Ukrainian grain supplies on Saturday during a telephone conversation with French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Olaf Schulz.“Russia is ready to help find alternatives to uninterrupted grain exports, including Ukrainian grain exports from the Black Sea port.” The Kremlin says as the country denies responsibility for the global food crisis. On Thursday, the Russian president offered to help Overcoming the food crisisIf Western sanctions against Moscow are first lifted, it could lead to allegations of blackmail.
- “Donbass will remain Ukrainian,” Volodymyr Zelensky said. “The situation in Donbass is very, very difficult.” But “We protect our land and do everything we can to strengthen it.” The defense of the region, the President of Ukraine announced on Friday in his daily video intervention. “If the occupiers think that Lyman and Sivirodonetsk will soon be theirs, they are wrong.” He added.
- Below the catastrophic fire, Siviarodonetsk appears to have been surrounded. A police official in the pro-Russian separatist republic of Luhansk quoted Rhea Novosti as saying on Friday. “The city of Sievierodonetsk is currently surrounded” And Ukrainian troops are trapped there. Information denied by Luhansk Governor Sergei Gaidai, even judging the region to be under territorial integrity. “Complete control of the enemy” In Russian “One, two or three days”. But he acknowledged that, “In order to prevent the siege of the troops, perhaps, their withdrawal may be ordered.”
- The Kherson region in the south of the country was also shelled. Russian forces bombed 30 T-62 tanks, as well as other armored vehicles and GRAD missile systems in the Kherson region (south), by MI-8 helicopters, the army’s southern command said Saturday. The Ukrainian army on Facebook.
- The Moscow branch of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church has severed ties with Russian spiritual authorities. Those who support Russian President Vladimir Putin are a historic initiative. Is pronounced at the end of a council “Full independence and autonomy of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church”According to a press release, which mentions that his Moscow leadership had relations with the Ukrainian Church “Complex or non-existent” From the beginning of the conflict. This is the second Orthodox split in Ukraine in a few years. A section of the Ukrainian Church, represented by the Kiev Patriarch, has already broken up with Moscow in 2019 due to the Kremlin’s intervention in the country. Ukraine is the center of the Russian Orthodox Church, with several important monasteries located in the country.
- Prosecutors at the International Criminal Court (ICC) have called on Russia to cooperate. Karim Khan called on Russia to cooperate in the investigation of alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity in Ukraine, which he opened four days after the Russian invasion. Neither Russia nor Ukraine is a member of the ICC, but Kyiv has acknowledged the jurisdiction of the court.
Find us live from yesterday here.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Video. In Popasna, the population is “tired of fear.”
Decryption War in Ukraine: Unstable rate of human casualties on both sides
Maintenance. “We produce wheat, but it cannot leave the country.” Reportage. North of Kiev, a “Crime” giant for gendarmerie experts
Portrait. Honored by Vladimir Putin, Sauli Niinistö, the beloved President of the Finns