With overall marketing reporting, it becomes easier to make informed decisions that ultimately provide the highest ROI from marketing expenses. With a well-equipped global delivery center and a highly skilled research team, new milestones are constantly being set for enterprise research services. These market research reporting services provide useful solutions for start-ups as well as for established businesses with a commitment to equal care and quality. Global business reporting helps to better understand the intricacies of complex information about competitors, consumers, trends and investments. In the short term.
Using the most consistent and up-to-date market research tools and technologies, a market report is created that helps the client stay ahead of the competition. The report is invaluable in saving clients overhead and focusing on their core competencies. The report contains carefully researched business data such as key market factors such as key demographic and cultural studies that will help you find out where to market your business successfully. Industry experts and a skilled research team try to find targeted information when creating marketing materials.
The global market for artificial intelligence in medical imaging, Of which artificial intelligence is a part of medical imaging, with its initial estimated value from USD 21.48 billion in 2018 to USD 264.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 36.89% in the forecast period 2019-2026.
Get sample reports + all related charts and graphs. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-medical-imaging-market&pm
Key market competitors: Global artificial intelligence in the medical imaging market
Currently the major competitors in the market are BenevolentAI, OrCam, Babylon, Freenome Inc., Clarify Health Solutions, BioXcel Therapeutics, Ada Health GmbH, GNS Healthcare, Zebra Medical Vision Inc., Qventus Inc, IDx Technologies Inc., K Health, Prognos, Medopad Ltd., Viz.ai Inc., Voxel Technology, Renalytix AI plc, Beijing Pushing Technology Co. Ltd., PAIGE, mPulse Mobile, Suki AI Inc., BERG LLC, Zealth Inc., OWKIN INC. And yours. Maryland.
The global artificial intelligence in the medical imaging market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR during the forecast period 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year 2018 and the historic year 2017. This increase in market value can be attributed to better visualization and final results in diagnostic methods with the application of artificial intelligence in medical imaging.
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in the Medical Imaging Market
The global artificial intelligence in the medical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as launching new products, expansion, contracts, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprint in this market. The report includes artificial intelligence in medical imaging market share for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and the Middle East and Africa.
Key market developments:
- In September 2018, Zealth Inc. (Notable healthcare) announced a Series A financing for the company, bringing the company’s financing capital to $ 19.3 million. With this expansion, the company is expected to expand its product portfolio and expand its market share through the recent product launch of a wearable voice-activated AI device for physicians.
- In September 2017, the International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems hosted the 30th IROS 2017 Conference on the Use and Application of Robotics in Healthcare, Medical Imaging and Methods. The conference was held from September 24-28, 2017 in Vancouver, Canada.
Market Definition: Global Artificial Intelligence in the Medical Imaging Market
Medical imaging can be described as a diagnostic procedure that involves visual aids and visual representations of the human body and involves monitoring the function and function of organs in the human body. With the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare and medical imaging, there has been a shift in the way diagnostics and methods are developed. AI helps surgeons run the imaging process and how these images can be diagnosed for each individual and patient conclusion and personalized treatment. Artificial intelligence consists of two main types, robot and machine learning. Machine learning involves the recognition and application of algorithms in computer systems to render images. Where,
Get your report with an impressive 30% discount! Click here. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-medical-imaging-market&pm
- The increase in the number of diagnostic procedures performed is expected to drive market growth
- Capacity and achievement of personalized treatment, advanced methods and treatment of patients are also expected to drive market growth.
- Lack of integration and practical application of artificial intelligence is expected to hinder market growth.
- High costs and reluctance to adopt these systems are also expected to hinder market growth
Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in the Medical Imaging Market
- Microprocessing Unit (MPU)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FGPA)
- The Internet
- AI platform
- Application Program Interface (API)
- Machine learning framework
- AI solution
- AI platform
- Integration services
- Development services
- Through technology
- Acquiring deep knowledge
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- By type of installation
- On the site
- By request
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Molecular imaging
- By clinical application
- Every end user
- The hospital
For more information, see a detailed table of contents. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-medical-imaging-market&pm
Reasons to purchase this report:
- Present and future prospects for global artificial intelligence in the medical imaging market in both advanced and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment that has the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions / countries are expected to experience the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market share and strategies employed by major market players
- All the categories mentioned above are represented at the country level in this report
- All market-covered products, product quantities and average selling prices will be included as customizable options for which there may be little or no additional cost (depending on customization).
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research has presented itself as an unconventional and neotic market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approach. We are committed to finding the best market opportunities and promoting effective information to improve the market for your business. Data Bridge seeks to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
USA: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475