If a person is in contact with a positive Covid-19 case in the absence of effective protective measures regardless of the period, then he is in a communicative case. Tests, isolation, immunizations, immunizations, school, workplace children, positive tests: valid rules.
After coming in contact with a coronavirus-positive person, you may become infected with SARS-COV-2. Therefore, you are considered “Communication caseAnd a must follow Protocol Of Test And To separate. Whether you are vaccinated or not, there is no quarantine to respect until your test is positive. What are the rules for covid communication? When to take the test When do we communicate? Of a Members of his family ? When it comes to one Children ? There is School ? Details of the rules in force in France.
By definition, a person who was in a communication case In contact with the positive case of Covid-19 In the absence of effective defenses, whatever the duration. If you have There was already Kovid Here Less than 2 monthsThen you are not Is not considered In the case of a contact, the official site recalls MesconseilsCovid.
3 Considered as an effective defensive measure :
- Physical separation creates two independent spaces (windows, hygiaphon®) separating the communicator from the confirmed or probable case;
- Surgical mask, or FFP2 mask, Or “normal public filtration greater than 90%” fabric (relating to Section 1 (AFNOR)), worn by confirmed or potential cases or by the person in contact.
কর Effective defensive measures are not considered :
- Category 2 Consumer Fabric Mask;
- “House” fabric masks or handicraft masks that do not meet AFNOR standards;
- Wear transparent plastic visas and masks alone;
- Plexiglass plates are placed on a counter, transparent plastic curtains separate customers and merchants.
Management protocols for communication have changed March 21, 2022 Does not consider vaccination status Of the person For all communications, whether vaccinated or not, follow the same protocol:
- In the case of communication, regardless of their tick status, quarantine is no longer required.
- Contact persons must undergo a test (TAG, RT-PCR or self-test) in D + 2 of the notification of contact status. If they make one Antigen test (Or self-test) and it turns out Positive, it must be confirmed by PCR. Confirmation results are pending, the person is treated as a positive case and their separation period begins. As a reminder, confirmation of a positive result of an antigen test serves as evidence of compensation by RT-PCR test health insurance.
- Required in case of communication Still : Apply strictly Barriers, And in particular Wearing masks indoors and outdoors Communicating with other people ; Limit their communication, especially with fragile people ; Avoid contact with people at serious risk; Telework As far as possible.
- Examine contact D + 2 (antigen, PCR or self-examination) screening without isolating yourself.
- In the case of a positive antigen test or self-test, it must be confirmed by PCR, but isolation begins without delay.
- In the case of a positive test, isolate yourself for 7 days if you are vaccinated (if you have a negative test at the end of this isolation period) or 10 days if you do not get vaccinated (7 if your negative test is the end of this isolation period).
- Apply strictly Barrier system
- PWear masks inside and outside the house
- Limit communication, especially with fragile people
- Avoid contact with people who are at risk of serious form
- Teleworking As far as possible.
If you have There was already Kovid Here Less than 2 monthsThen you are not Is not considered In the case of a contact, the official site recalls MesconseilsCovid. This rule applies to adults and children.
In the case of non-vaccinated communication, there is no need to isolate yourself while waiting for the test. They must:
- Check out a screening at D + 2
- If the test is positive and it is an antigen or a self-test, it must be confirmed by a PCR but the isolation begins immediately;
- If the test is positive: Self-isolated for 10 days from the date of the positive test. If a negative RT-PCR or antigen is tested and if there are no symptoms for 2 days, it is possible to leave the isolation after 7 days.
What are the rules of isolation if you are in communication?
Whether or not Kovid is vaccinated, communication is no longer isolated. From now on, isolation starts when you are positive for Kovid.
Communication should only be perceived by the childA single screening test at D + 2. He does not need to isolate himself. But at school he has to wear a mask for 7 days. Self-examination health insurance for children under 12 and Free delivery to pharmacies.
The rules for school communication are as follows:
- There is no separation of the child
- A Self-examination is carried out in 2 days (D2) After the last contact with the confirmed case (excluding the disconnection between D0 and D2) or at the time of the event information of the case if it is more than 2 days of last contact. On Presentation of letters or messages given by the schoolStudents are met with legal representatives Provide a free self-test at the pharmacy Will be done in D2. Students continue their education face to face.
- IfSelf-test positive, The student is one Confirmed suit. Legal guardians have been asked to inform the director or head of the organization. Then the student should Respect the 7-day separation Which can be reduced to 5 days if its negative test.
- The It is recommended to wear a mask indoors for 7 days After the confirmed case (although the student is negative).
- The Students who have been infected with Covid-19 for less than 2 months and identified in a contact are not subject to screening or quarantine obligations..
- Follow In the event of a confirmed case between students, all students in the class are considered risky acquaintances, Without distinguishing between Students who did not wear or did not wear a mask. Whenever possible, high-risk contacts are sought outside the classroom (such as students in other classes having lunch at the same table if confirmed)
In the case of communication, whether vaccinated or not, we no longer have to isolate ourselves. On the other hand, you need to create one Covid screening test two days after the last contact with the positive person. The In case of communication, the test is free. If the self-test or antigen test is positive, it must be confirmed by a PCR test but dissociation begins as soon as the test results (self-test or antigen) are received. Isolation 7 days for vaccinated or 10 days for non-vaccinated. If the test is negative, there is no isolation. Obstacle gestures must be applied (teleworking if possible, wearing a mask in the office 7 days after contact, washing your hands, etc.).
Contact with family members of a person tested positive for coronavirus is considered. Therefore, they must be tested by PCR, antigen or self-examination D + 2 (There is no insulation between J0 and J2). This test is free because they communicate. In accordance with the general guidelines issued by the government (which no longer makes a difference for family members).
- If the test is negative, there is no isolation.
- If the test is positive, Isolation occurs: 7 days for an vaccinated person or 10 days if the person is not vaccinated or their immunization schedule is incomplete. In the case of a positive self-test or antigen test, the results should be confirmed by PCR. The rules of isolation will remain unchanged.
When to check if you are in contact?
Communication requires a covid screening test (antigen, PCR or self-test). From the last contact with the positive person to D + 2. Same thing for kids. In the case of a positive self-test or antigen, the person must undergo a confirmation PCR test. Communication does not isolate themselves while waiting for their test results. Isolation begins when they test positive. The The test is free For contact persons.
If the case is a positive test of the person in contact, they are contaminated by covid. (A positive self-test or antigen must be confirmed by PCR).
For positive individuals with a complete immunization schedule And For children under 12 years old : Is insulating 7 days (Complete) After the onset of symptoms or after the date of positive test collection. After 5 days, A positive person can be released from isolation if they test for an antigen and it is negative and if they have no clinical signs of infection for 48 hours. If the test done is positive or if the person does not do a test, his isolation is maintained within 7 days. He did not do a second test on the D7.
জন্য For Positive Individuals with Incomplete Immunization Schedule and For Non Vaccinated Individuals: Isolation is 10 days (Complete) After the onset of symptoms or after the date of positive test collection. After 7 days, the positive person can be released from isolation if they test for an antigen or PCR and it is negative and if they have no clinical signs of infection for 48 hours. If the test is positive or if the person does not take a test, the separation is 10 days.
What if the test is negative?
There is no isolation if the test is negative. It is advisable to take your temperature and observe the presence of one of these symptoms:
- Fever (or feeling feverish), chills
- Cough, sore throat, runny nose
- Feeling of difficulty breathing or tightness in the chest
- Unexplained fatigue
- Unexplained muscle pain
- Unusual headaches
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste of food
If one or more symptoms appear, even weakly or If I have any doubts, I will do a new test. It is advisable to wear a mask as soon as you are contacted.
Evolution of Covid-19 coping system by March 14, 2022, March 15, 2022. DGS.
I have had risky contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. French public health. March 2022
Evolution of the Covid-19 Case and the Screening and Isolation Strategy for Communicators, DGS, 24 February 2022
Improving the health situation: Today, based on the opinion of the High Council for Public Health, the government is announcing to relax the health protocol from 28 February. February 11, 2022
In case of infection or contact: new isolation rule against Covid-19 from January 3, 2022. 02/01/2022. Gouvernement.fr
The Covid-19 case and the new doctrine for the separation of communication persons. 2/01/2022
Compensation for work interruptions for employees and non-employees. November 16, 2021. Ameli.fr
Definition of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) transmission and hazardous communications updated 22/07/2021