June 7, 2022
Read for 3 minutes
At the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC), a missing event for the French cyber world (Lille 7 to 9 June), Brittany will once again showcase the dynamics of her business, research and training ecosystem. At the heart of French digital sovereignty is an asset more than ever.
Business and 8,000 jobs
More than 200
Researchers dedicated to cyber security
Students every year
Offering a solution, B2B exchanges, challenges around artificial intelligence …: will offer the Britannia Pavilion (D12 at the center of the Grand Palace) in the center of Fic Absolutely Meeting with key players in cyber security and demonstrating innovative solutions against growing cyber attacks.
Web TV cross interview
On Web TV at the Britannia Pavilion, FIC founder General Watin-Aguard and Jerome Trey-Hardy, the regional advisor in charge of cyber and data, reminded us in two words how Fic turned into this great meeting on cyber security and how Britannia, an essential cyber region. Has become, wants to establish his strategy.
A regional cyber strategy
For the event, the British Ambassador to the region, Jerome Trey Hardy (Regional Adviser in charge of Cyber and Data) will discuss the regional strategy adopted last February.r and will take the voices of Brittany and its cyber sector to personalities such as William Lecat, National Cyber Security Strategy Coordinator, General Mark Watin-Aguard, founder of the International Cybersecurity Forum or Emanuel Negelen, managing director of the National Information Systems (Deputy Security).
The regional strategy has 4 adaptations:
- Federate the Breton ecosystem and give it national and international visibility
- Develop training in this area
- Supporting innovation in a few sectors of excellence
- Raise awareness of cyber risks in all areas (health, etc.)
Breton Certi against cyber attacks
In particular, he will bring out the work in consultation with the latter “Breton Short” (Computer Emergency Response Team): The new regional cyber strategy framework aims to provide first-level information and support. In case of threats or computer attacks, various entities in the region (local authorities, SMEs, SMIs, etc.).
A dynamic Breton cyber ecosystem
On a 192 m2 platform, the Britannia Pavilion, hosted by the Bretagne Development Innovation Agency (BDI), will showcase 26 exhibitors from the Breton cyber sector: 18 companies, 4 academic players, 4 Breton inter-municipalities and territories. The inter-municipalities will present each theme related to their economic ecosystem:
- Cyber Maritimeity for Breast Metropolis;
- Defense and Smart-City for Renaissance Metropolis;
- Infrastructure, networks and telecom for the Lanion-Trigger community;
- Regional elasticity for venous agglomeration.
Highlights of 7 June
Among the highlights of the day on June 7 where Jerome Tr-Hardy will participate
- Cross interview Between General Watin-Aguard, Founder of FIC, and Jerome Trey-Hardy, Regional Advisor on Cyber and Data
- 12:30 pm – Inauguration The Britannia Pavilion (Stand D12) in the center of the Grand Palace
- 4.30 pm. – Welcome to the Breton “Ethical Hacking” team Consists of students, cyber company employees and the General Directorate of Armament. Together, they will defend Britannia’s color in EC2, the European cybersecurity competition
- 6:30 pm – TVR interview with the President of Cyber Campus Michel van den Berg on this structure built to consolidate the driving force of French cyber security.