(Boursier.com) – The CAC40 started the green session above 6,500 points but it didn’t stay there very long, moving to negative territory a few minutes later. At the end of the morning, the Paris Stock Exchange index fell 0.5% to 6,480 points. The banking sector is rarely bothered by a warning from Credit Suisse, which warns that the outcome of the Ukraine war and the rate hike in the investment sector will affect its subsequent quarterly accounts.
Investors are wary of inflation and tightening monetary policy. U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told a Senate hearing Tuesday that the United States is facing an “unacceptable inflation” and called for an appropriate monetary position to help reduce inflationary pressures without hurting the economy. Investors are expecting tighter monetary policy from the Federal Reserve next week.
* Saffron ExxonMobil rose 1.7% to 99.3 euros, while from market sources, Exane BNP Paribas recommended ‘outperforming’ the file, contrary to earlier neutral views. Yesterday, JP Morgan maintained its buying advice (“overweight”) with a target of 140 euros for its part.
* Total energy Oil prices have now crossed 120 120 a barrel, about 1% to 56.2 euros.
* DBV Technologies The price rose 18% to 3.38 euros on Wednesday, as the clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company announced its main Phase 3 study EPITOPE (EPIT in Toddler with Peanut Allergy), which evaluated the safety of use and the effectiveness of Vyaskin Peanut in the treatment of young peanuts. Allergic children from 1 to 3 years of age have reached an early stage. Viaskin Peanut showed a statistically significant therapeutic effect, with 67% of subjects in the Viaskin Peanut 250 μg group meeting treatment response criteria after 12 months of therapy, compared to 33.5% of subjects in the placebo group. DBV seeks to further analyze EPITOPE data and explore regulatory pathways for Vyskin peanuts in children 1–3 years of age due to the high need for this vulnerable population and lack of approved treatment. In parallel, DBV is pursuing a fruitful dialogue with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on the design of the Speed Protocol, an important Phase 3 trial of the modified Vyaskin Peanut Patch in 4-year-olds with peanut allergies. And old.
* BNP Parishad, Agricultural loans And Society General Finally limit their fall to less than 1%.
* Korean 8% to 17.2 euros correction, when the newspaper ‘Le Parisien’ reports that 30 complaints have been filed against the group by residents’ families. According to the newspaper, the families accused the group of “endangering the lives of others and killing” France’s retirement home sector has been in the crosshairs of the authorities since the beginning of the year, following the publication of the book “Les Fossors” in January, where its author condemned Orpier’s negligence and mistreatment of people. In some of its organizations … In a press release, the Koreans underlined for their part that “as far as Korean France is concerned, Sara Saldman never contacted her clients for the formality of their complaints and thus for their interests. If this were the case, As it stands, Koreans are not aware of the content of these allegations and therefore cannot comment, “the group explained.
* IIS (-0.6%) made an operating profit of 79.1 ME in FY2021-2022, more than double the previous FY. Operating margins reached 9.5%, a level not seen for more than 15 years, a significant increase of 4.2 points. In France, operating margins rose 5.6 points to 7% (1.4% in the previous fiscal year). International operating margins posted 11.7%, compared to 8.9% at the end of March 2021, driven by good development activities in Poland’s performance, return to Spanish activity, return to growth in Germany and other subsidiaries. .
* Sanofi (-0.5%) launched its first digital accelerator, aimed at helping the company realize its ambition to be among the leaders in digital health. The goal of this accelerator is to develop products and solutions that serve the mission of Sanofi to transform the practice of medicine through digital, data and artificial intelligence. Located in Paris, it already relies on a team of more than 75 experts from around the world and will continue to employ expert talents in product management, full stack development and data science.