Le Monde’s publishing house intends to present a selection of testimonials in its publications, in the form of text, photographs and videos (hereinafter referred to as “contributions”) separately or separately submitted by Internet users. .
Content to Contribute
Your contribution must comply with applicable laws, especially the provisions of the Freedom of the Press Act of July 29, 1881, the 9 and 9-1 of the Civil Code, the right to privacy and the provisions of respect and provisions for the presumption of innocence. Intellectual Property Code. No illegal contributions can be made.
Careful spelling and formatting required (no capitalized text, no abbreviations or “SMS” type text)
You must be the author of the text, photographs and videos submitted as part of your contribution or have their author’s approval for their publication under the terms defined here. The author’s name should always be mentioned, as well as the date and place where your photographic or video documents were taken, and a descriptive caption.
Your contribution must be signed with your first and last name. Requests for anonymity in the publication will be examined on a case-by-case basis by the editorial staff of the Société Éditrice du Monde.
Le Monde Publishing Company reserves the right to refuse any contribution or to delete any previously published contribution, for any reason, especially if:
- It is against the law (calling for racism, violence or hatred, defamation, pornography, pedophilia, sexuality, homophobia, etc.).
- This is against the rules of conduct of Monde.fr and other related publications (bad spelling, inconsistency with the subject requested, bad form, etc.).
- Its subject or form is of little interest to readers, the sole decision-maker in the Society Euditris du Monde.
- It has already been proposed and published or it is similar to recently published testimonials.
- It is a representation or title of a natural person who can be identified, especially a minor.
- It contains a presentation of a work which may fall under the copyright of a third party without the approval of the latter.
- It contains photographs or videos whose technical standards are inadequate (obscure photos, unreadable or poorly defined videos, inaudible soundtracks, etc.), Le Monde’s publishing house being the sole decision maker.
Rules applicable to contributions
By participating in this call for testimonials, you authorize the full or partial publication of your contributions on the Le Monde.fr website, in the daily newspaper Le Monde, M le Magazine du Monde and / or any other publication or site where Le Monde’s Company Publisher Publishes editorial content (Facebook, Twitter, Digiteka, Instagram, etc., worldwide, for the corresponding publication period).
Le Monde’s publishing house is free to publish or publish its proposed contributions.
Your response to the call for testimonials, as well as your approval for the potential exploitation of your contribution, is given free of charge and may not give rise to any compensation or gratuity or payment of any kind, in any capacity.
The information collected in the questionnaires was recorded in a file computerized by Le Monde’s publishing house and only journalists and the technical team in charge of processing operations were contacted during the call for testimony.
These will only be used in the context of this call for testimonials Data associated with a contribution is kept for a maximum of two years. You may access, modify, or delete your related data, or exercise your right to restrict the processing of your data, revoking your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
To exercise these rights or for any questions regarding the processing of your data on this device, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.