If there is one area where humanity transcends itself, it is in the destruction of our planet. This is where we excel and every year, even every day, we manage to go further in environmental exploitation. It’s a lot of records, victories, no, achievements that we compile over time and that makes us little champions of climate change. Come on, if we do it right, we can succeed in eradicating humanity before the next century. We can’t lose anything !!
1. We were able to keep the microplastics in the fresh snow of Antarctica !!
As Jean-Luc Reichmann puts it: “They didn’t know it was impossible, so they did it.”. Yes we did. We have successfully landed microplastic snow in Antarctica. We have laminated the weather forecast in one of the most remote places on earth. Who else could do it without us? No one, because we are the best.
2. We found a plastic bag in the Mariana Trench, well done!
Here, this is not to tell us, but we do know how to lose a plastic bag at a depth of 12 km in the Mariana Trench. It’s not the chimpanzees who will succeed in doing this (that big dummy).
3. We lose new heat records every year (we like records)
We are not the type to rest on our laurels: if we can break records we will beat them and it is not the slightest heat that scares us. That’s the decent thing to do, and it should end there.
4. The best tool we’ve invented to artificially cool ourselves in the summer is one of the things that warms the planet the most: air conditioners
Honestly, you had to think about it. Such a wide vicious cycle testifies to a great collective intelligence unattainable by other animal species willing to graze or mate on grass.
5. More than 680 species of vertebrates have become extinct in the last 500 years
Planet Earth is on its way to its sixth mass extinction, and what is happening today is, well, thanks to us. And beware, we are only at the beginning. We’re not here to have fun, so keep an eye on the animals, you’ll all go through it one by one.
6. We have even been able to contaminate space with more than 30,000 floating objects
“They knew it was impossible, but they did it.” Fifth as my neighbor. Thanks to humans, every spacewalk becomes as dangerous as walking in the middle of a shooting range. Maybe we’re doing this so that the aliens can’t attack us. Or maybe we just do it for fun, who knows?
7. We have created an epoch associated with our species: Anthropocene is the ultra Stylax
We have left our carbon footprint in a completely geological age because we want to do great things rather than sit on our sofas. Must have a little ambition in life. What did the dolphin do? And the lion? Shh.
8. We literally created the eighth continent of Trash, OMG we are so strong !!!
Believers thought only God could do that. Non-believers believed that only millions of years could achieve this. But we have proven that it takes some capitalism and willpower to succeed in creating our own continent. The future belongs to those who package their products extra.
9. We are not afraid to eat plastic.
People eat up to 5 grams of plastic per week, the weight of a credit card. It’s like we eat money every week. It is very powerful.
10. We are so strong that we are ahead in predicting global warming
So Evelyn, we’re less clever, huh ??
11. We and our livestock represent 97% of the mammals on this planet.
3% against the wild mammals that we have, as a result, good rocks. CÉKILÉPLUFORTS?
Come on, it’s up to you to offer other great works of our humanity in the comments! There’s still plenty left, that’s great! Here, we have something to inspire you with this top that proves that the climate is right.